She is absolutely STUNNING!!! I wish you lived right by me still so you could teach me all your ways & we could take pictures all day long and not have a care in the world... wouldn't that be lovely?
DUDE ARE THOSE MY PICTURES?!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! PERFECTION...SERIOUSLY. I LOVE THAT GIRL, SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND SWEET AND DID I MENTION GORGEOUS? -k so if those aren't for me i feel really stupid but can i have them pretty please? you are amazing and i hope that you know that.
MIndy!!!! These of Aubrey are simply perfect!!! I want to do a shoot just like this! You are such an inspiration, just love everything you do. So sorry I'm so behind in commenting your blogs. I've been so busy catching up on my editing and orders since Tony left.
14 comments:
You inspire me...you really do.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. Way to go Mindy!
I like them all, but I really love the 4th one.
(The captcha word for this post is "sphinced" -- sounds painful!)
These are my favorite photos you've ever done. They are BEAUTIFUL. You have such a great talent.
wow! These are great! She is so beautiful. I love the way you posed them.
Oh Mindy! IN LOVE with these photos. They are WONDERFUL!
Beautiful pictures! Aubrey is a good sport. I like the one with her head in the bowl. :D
She is absolutely STUNNING!!! I wish you lived right by me still so you could teach me all your ways & we could take pictures all day long and not have a care in the world... wouldn't that be lovely?
DUDE ARE THOSE MY PICTURES?!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! PERFECTION...SERIOUSLY. I LOVE THAT GIRL, SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND SWEET AND DID I MENTION GORGEOUS?
-k so if those aren't for me i feel really stupid but can i have them pretty please? you are amazing and i hope that you know that.
**SIGH**...... you make me want to BE you. I love love love every single shot--- i'm feeling... whimsy. I love it all.
Simply amazing! Love the shots!
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE those photos.
hey are you guys coming to the reunion? hope so.
MINDY!!! this is mady! i really, reallyyy REALLY want you to take my senior pictures!! I'm DYING looking at these gorgeous pictures you take!!!
MIndy!!!! These of Aubrey are simply perfect!!! I want to do a shoot just like this! You are such an inspiration, just love everything you do. So sorry I'm so behind in commenting your blogs. I've been so busy catching up on my editing and orders since Tony left.
Post a Comment