I know I post way too many pictures, and you all fall asleep from boredom looking at my blog, BUT I've given myself a new challenge: To take at least one picture every single day that makes me smile. :) So, lucky you... you get to see them. (At least on days that I actually get around to posting. ;)

My poor lilac trees are not going to be very blossomy this year I'm afraid. I love lilacs (I get that from my mom), so I'm sad that there won't be enough to cut for my table. At least I'll have the pictures!

I thought these grape blossoms? were unique and beautiful... like flowers and leaves all in one.

And since I've probably given you hay fever from all of the flower pictures posted lately... this one is called "Magical Mysterious Kitchen" ;)
1 comment:
I love your picture posts! It inspires me to want to finally try and learn how to use my camera! Maybe in a couple years when at least some of my kids are in school I can try! Keep the pictures coming. I love them all!
Post a Comment