I agree with Charlotte, these are amazing and YOU are amazing. You have so many talents its just not fair, you need to give me one!! I still think the whole moving thing is a joke and I will not get excited until it really happens because it is just too crazy! :)
Such cute pictures. I need to get in gear and get my girls over to you before you abondon me. But if that little cutie is coming, maybe there is a little silver lining.
Janice, it's my adorable dimpled niece, Annie, and we really don't know for sure where we'll live in 3 months... Brandon will be working in Clearfield, and we might live in his grandpa's house in Draper, but it will be for sale, so if it sells, we have to find somewhere else to live, and I may just end up staying here until the house sells... and who knows how long that could be? Yes, we're a mess. ;)
What the HEdoublehockysticks! Where have I been?! I had NO NO NO idea you were moving! I'm soo sad! I know we haven't been able to hang out much as of late...but I loved knowing you and I would end up at Bunco! ;) Oi! You will be missed! At least we still have your blog!!!!
still so jealous you got to see her and give her loves.here is something to think about: you are going to be closer to me!!!! this should make you happy
8 comments:
You take such beautiful pictures, Mindy! Wowzers... I'm amazed.
I agree with Charlotte, these are amazing and YOU are amazing. You have so many talents its just not fair, you need to give me one!! I still think the whole moving thing is a joke and I will not get excited until it really happens because it is just too crazy! :)
Such cute pictures. I need to get in gear and get my girls over to you before you abondon me. But if that little cutie is coming, maybe there is a little silver lining.
She is cute, but there are some cute kids up here too. You are welcome to come play with mine anytime!!
Love the pictures like usual!
who is this cute little girl? and do you really not know for sure where you will be in 3 months?
Janice, it's my adorable dimpled niece, Annie, and we really don't know for sure where we'll live in 3 months... Brandon will be working in Clearfield, and we might live in his grandpa's house in Draper, but it will be for sale, so if it sells, we have to find somewhere else to live, and I may just end up staying here until the house sells... and who knows how long that could be? Yes, we're a mess. ;)
What the HEdoublehockysticks! Where have I been?! I had NO NO NO idea you were moving! I'm soo sad! I know we haven't been able to hang out much as of late...but I loved knowing you and I would end up at Bunco! ;) Oi! You will be missed! At least we still have your blog!!!!
still so jealous you got to see her and give her loves.here is something to think about: you are going to be closer to me!!!! this should make you happy
Post a Comment