Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sadness & Boys

Brandon just left to work far far away. We're all so sad, and we miss him already.

Luckily I've got my kids to keep me company. And the dog. Thank goodness I've got the dog. (For all you dog lovers out there... that was said with sarcasm. I didn't know if you'd catch that. ;)

My freckled boys will take care of the dog and the lawn.

And keep me in smiles all the time. (There's a touch of sarcasm there too...)


Good thing I just gave them haircuts... or I might've mistaken them for two cute puppies.

7 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

great pics.

Felicia said...

thinking of you, and hoping your house sells fast...

Candace said...

Love these of your boys! The bokeh is awesome (of course!:) And the captured personalities are awesome!

And I know your longing well. I, too, hope your house quickly sells. :(

Charlotte said...

Thinking of you... hang in there! Remember, this too shall pass... eventually.

nikib4kids said...

Man your boys are growing up! But I think Coop will always have missing teeth. ;) I really hope things move quickly so you can all be together as a family....good luck!

Shannon said...

I got the dog sarcasm completely. I had no idea you had dogs! You poor soul!

Here's hoping that your house sells fast and that your kids are extra good for you!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I'm really glad you have that dog too!;)