Thursday, May 28, 2009

5th Grade Dancers

Today I went to Tyler's 5th Grade Arts Program. They worked together as a class to make up a modern interpretive dance of chemical reactions. I know... you're snickering right now, thinking how lame that would be. BUT you'd be wrong. ;) It was totally cool. I was seriously impressed with what they came up with. About halfway through I realized that I should've been taking a video instead of still pictures, but hey, I'm not a perfect mom. I think we've established that already. ;) After the dance we viewed the "gallery" that had artwork for sale. I bought two original Tyler Smith's for $1.50. I am the ultimate bargain shopper!
And... the picture of the day. Yum.

3 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

do you ever get a craving to just eat your artwork?

Brittney said...

Forgive me while I bite my monitor ;)

Amy said...

I now feel like dancing and eating a delicious hamburger. At least if I dance I will be working off the calories from the burger. I think it is a perfect combination.