I haven't stopped taking a picture a day... I just thought it might be too boring to post them here every day, so I've just been putting them on facebook. Then Brandon told me he wouldn't ever see them (or any of the other people NOT on facebook) so I thought I'd throw them on here...

You saw the close up of the eyes on this one... here's the whole picture.

I wish these were my flowers... but they're the Temple's flowers.

My friend's little adorable baby... I took pictures of her today. She is soooooo stinkin' cute!
5 comments:
Love them!
Are Aubrey's eyes really that blue?
Oh please keep putting them here...I never go to facebook!
They are all so beautiful. you are so very talented!
Annalee, I did enhance the color a bit, but her eyes are VERY blue. :)
Great job!! Whose little baby is that? She is cute.
Post a Comment