Sunday, May 10, 2009

How Blessed I Am

What a wonderful Mothers Day I have had! My house was cleaned, breakfast made, dinner made, multiple handmade cards from each kid, a walk with Cooper, chocolate truffles, happy kids, happy Brandon, a wonderful present (a rustic tray)... and this is what I woke up to: a beautiful handmade banner!


And for my picture of the day... one of the joys of being a mother... little boy feet and bums.

7 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

glad you had a great day!

Candace said...

I just LOVE both of those pictures!! They're great!

And Tony and Noah went down on the beach this morning and wrote me a message and do you know that in the hectic times of packing bags, the car, and cleaning the beach house that I FORGOT to take a picture of my beach mother's day message???? I was so mad at myself! I still cannot believe I did that!

Rachel Holloway said...

ABSOLUTELY SWEET....I am SOOO happy you had a great mother's day! yOu totally deserved it!! May it happen many times over...even if it's not the official day! :)

Amy said...

LOVE that picture! There is NOTHING like little kids feet! Happy Mothers Day yesterday!!!

Brenda said...

Glad you had a nice mothers day!

Netti said...

May you have many more. Love your photos.

Shannon said...

You know, I have to tell you how refreshing it is to read how much you enjoy Mother's Day. It seems like there are so many mothers these days who dread the day and are actually quite bitter about it. I love celebrating mothers - and you are definitely one of the greatest I've been blessed to observe. You're awesome Mindy!