Friday, May 22, 2009

Learning New Things

I didn't take any pictures yesterday, and I didn't like any that I took today. Soooo... even though it's late, I decided I was going to get a picture for today done. These are pieces of pottery that my dad made in a ceramics class that he took a few years ago. My dad is really inspiring... he has always wanted to "throw pots", so he took a class and did it. He decided he wanted to try a triathlon, so he did! And now he's run a 5K and is doing a bigger triathlon!
It inspires me to continue to learn and try new things... I hope I can always be like my dad. :) (p.s. Better with the light on or off?)

4 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

I like to learn and try new things too (hence running a 5k on July 4th which I don't think I'll be ready for), and I like the picture with the light on. :)

Jason said...

I like it better with the light on. The other one is still too light to focus on the candlelight.

Melissa said...

I like the picture with the light on. Thanks for posting! You do awesome photography.

Marci said...

off...
i was wondering if any of the pictures of our old truck turned out...if they did would you email them to me. i'm starting to design the blog...ugghhh! i'm stealing some of aubrey's pictures ok?