Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations, Rachael!!

My friend Rachael just adopted a perfect, precious, adorable, wonderful, tiny, snuggly baby boy! His name is Landon Russell and he was born Wednesday morning. They found out Monday that they were going to "have a baby"!
He weighed 5'14"... just a teeny little guy. He has SO much hair. Yesterday she had it all curly, and today she combed it in waves.

I tried to leave yesterday with him in my arms, but she noticed. Darn it.
They're the cutest little family, and they already seem like pros at the parenting thing. He's such a contented baby!
I want one.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute baby!

Felicia H. said...

I love the last one

Rebecca Adams said...

CUTE! I want one too!

Candace said...

I love them all!! Super job, Mindy! :)

AprilF said...

You're making my ovaries hurt. Stop it. ;)

Marci said...

oh that looks like one of my little babies...sigh.

Brittney said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I bet they will treasure them forever.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Great pictures. Wish I had you do Kate's. I really want to get over to see that little cutie.

Alison said...

Cute pictures. I want one too...to bad they are so hard to come by.