Mindy.. holy cow.. how on earth did I miss this post? I'm starting to think I'm subscribed to too many blogs, because I miss posts of friends ALL the time!!! Anyway.. I LOVE these!!! They are so gorgeously beautiful!! Is this where you live? If so, I need to come visit! ha! :)
YES! Candace, you do need to come visit! :) Most of the pictures are between where I do live and where I'm going to live, and some are at Grandpa's house where I will live for a bit... I don't know where I live anymore! ;)
6 comments:
Love the last 2 pictures!
Beautiful! Hey I want lessons. I have a nice camera but need to learn how to use it better.
How do you do THAT?
sPECTACULAR...
WOWSA! I especially like the big billowey cloud. You could frame, and hang them all.
Mindy.. holy cow.. how on earth did I miss this post? I'm starting to think I'm subscribed to too many blogs, because I miss posts of friends ALL the time!!! Anyway.. I LOVE these!!! They are so gorgeously beautiful!! Is this where you live? If so, I need to come visit! ha! :)
YES! Candace, you do need to come visit! :) Most of the pictures are between where I do live and where I'm going to live, and some are at Grandpa's house where I will live for a bit... I don't know where I live anymore! ;)
Post a Comment