I guess the silo belongs to Cooper now.
Speak of the devil. I think I might write "MOM" on his forehead.
At least he's super cool... that makes up for a lot of trouble.
He's also very proud of his wavy finger. He says that he bought it at Walmart. I believe him... it looks like a Walmart purchase.
He's so cool, it's scary. Super scary.
I wanted to take pictures of Tyler today, and he didn't. What else is new? He liked having his mitt in every picture.
He doesn't know quite what to do with himself. I need to get better at coaching him through it... if I can't make my own kids pose, how will I make anyone else? I've got to practice...
This was his favorite.
He's so handsome! Just like his dad... because I'm not handsome.
See? Like I said, handsome.
Who would've thought I could get such fun pictures of our old run down movie theaters? I think the clouds decided to help me out here.
This movie is playing in Utah only... have you seen it? ;) (Click on the picture to see it bigger, if you can't read the sign.)Well there's another Saturday.... cleaning up the yard and taking pictures. I'm beginning to see a trend here...
7 comments:
Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California.
I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.
I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
See you soon :)
Neat pictures! I like the cinema ones. I think your own kids never listen to you, so you'd be better off trying to get other kids to listen and pose for you. We missed you today--wish you lived closer.
There are worse things to be obsessed with. :)I heart all your pictures; they are fantastic.
you are awesome! i love the pics...and yup..he is handsome!
love the movie :)
I LOVE your photographs! I need to get familiar with my camera. Your pictures are always so cute!
Okay--no, seriously. Is there ANYTHING you aren't AMAZING at?? I am baffled. You are a wonderful photofrapher...already!
i know that theater!! you are awesome lady, just awesome. you have sooo much talent and such an eye.
Post a Comment