
I've been playing with the idea of advertising to take pictures of graduating seniors, so I thought I'd go practice with "my" model today, and see if I could find any great spots. Well.... my model was cold, and didn't want to have her picture taken, and we couldn't find any good spots. I didn't end up taking very many at all, but I got a few that I liked.... Aubrey, of course, didn't like any.

Yes, a tree is growing out of her head. That makes this one useless... but, I do love her face.

Look at what is on my baby girl's eyelashes. Yes, it's mascara. She asked, we thought, we decided that wearing mascara doesn't lead to jumping off the deep end, and decided that she could. Sigh.
19 comments:
YOU WOULD DO GREAT! You should at least try--seriously! You have such raw, natural talent. I am sooo impressed!
looks good, at first i didn't know she was laying on a bench in that first picture. I was so confused
You could use McKelle anytime!!!! Those are gorgeous...couldn't even tell she didn't want to!
She looked so pretty today when she stopped by to get her bag! I love love love the pictures, come by and take pictures of my family any time. Hey call me, I just had an idea....humm maybe
Ha, Geoff! I know! It looks funky. I don't love it, but I do love her blue eyes.
Tari, I'll call you sometime soon, or call me if I forget! :)
At least the tree growing out of her head blends in with the background pretty well.
awwwww, love them all. Love that she is wearing mascara.... wow.
She looks very pretty!
Aubrey is so beautiful. You'll have to tell her that I think McKay has a little crush on her. When he wanted to sit by her those few weeks at church, I asked him why and he said that she was nice and that she was wearing a beautiful purple dress. (I can't even remember what she was wearing) Anyway, even a little four-year-old thinks she is beautiful! I can't even imagine what those boys at school think... you better watch out for them!! Hehehe.
-Kristen
she's cute!!! you must be a proud mama..
hey i met holly, jessica, and haley yesterday! i was so excited. i can't wait til we can all meet!
you rock!!!! its so fun to look at your blog everyday and see your photography jump by leaps and bounds day to day! i'm jealous! you have a talent and i totally think you should advertise. i don't know what people charge out that way fro sr pics, but my cousin charges $75 for 1 hour photography and 1 hour editing (her choice) and she's mega busy. she just gives them a cd with the the pictures and then doesn't have to deal with the printing nightmare! good luck!
i'm loving your photography!
your daughter is beautiful!!!!
I think you would be great at taking senior pictures! I love all the photos you do!
i want you to come out and take pictures at my house!!! you are doing such an awesome job and look at that beautiful girl!! holy cow those blue eyes are gorgeous...you guys are in big trouble in a couple of years.:D
I love the black and white one. Is her hair naturally curly or is it permed? She is such a beautiful girl.
Kim, it's not naturally curly OR permed... we braid it when it's wet, then take them out the next day. (Or the next next day after she's gotten use out of braids for a day! ;) It's my favorite style on her.
I love the first picture her pretty blue eyes just pop. What a cutie!
THEY ARE AS GOOD AS OR BETTER THAN MOST I HAVE SEEN....JUST ADVERTISE AND START ROLLIN' IN THE BIG BUCKS!!!
Post a Comment