Brandon and I were eating dinner with Cooper tonight (Aubrey was at swim team, Tyler at hunter's ed), which is always an adventure. Cooper cracks us up all the time.
Brandon asked Cooper what was for dinner, and Coop said "Beef". (It was pork). So, Brandon keeps asking if it might be pork, but Cooper just kept answering "Beef". Then we really started having fun.
What did you have for lunch?
Beef
What did you have for breakfast?
Beef
What did the girl sitting next to you in class smell like?
(at this point, Cooper's laughing so hard he's about to cry...)
BEEF
We kept going until I asked him what the girl he kissed today tasted like... then he just got mad.
That reminds me... I had two good laughs today... WHAT was Simon thinking when he drew a mustache on Paula??? I couldn't stop laughing.
3 comments:
3 words, "Where's the Beef?"
Hey, to answer your question, I did switch something. I made it so no ones profile picture shows up next to their comment. That is what makes the security message pop up. Dumb huh? I don't know why pictures have to have security!? Anyways, I don't remember for sure how to do it, but that is what I did. And I LOVE not having to wait for that message to come up. So annoying!
This is too funny! What a cute kid! BTW- I love that you don't like Twilight!! I read all 4 and didn't like any of them- how lame does that make me?
Post a Comment