Monday, March 02, 2009

Brandon and Tyler's Excellent Adventure

Brandon was on call this Saturday, and of course, had to be gone the whole day. He had to drive to a rig down by Arches, so he decided to take Tyler along (even though it's against the rules... we don't care about rules, though... rules are for sissies.) I thought I'd share the pictures that Brandon took so you could share their adventure with them.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful! Those pictures just confirm what I've already wanted - to go visit Arches in the near future. Love it!

Marci said...

awesome blossom! cool pics...we have it so good in utah! every beautiful thing you could think of but the ocean.:)

where in the world did you get the picture for your header? you always find the coooleest pictures!!!

Mindy said...

Shannon, it's just too bad they didn't actually make it to arches! They could see it with their binoculars, but they would've had to go around the long way from where they were to go there, and since Brandon was on business... sigh.

Marci, I took the picture! Thanks!

Amy said...

I am glad they broke the rules and had a little fun. Very cool pics! And I love your header picture too! I see you are enjoying you new camera!

And I was getting so frustrated reading your substituting blog. I couldn't handle that. I would have been arrested for slapping her face or something. I am not a fan of kids either. (Annoying kids anyways!)

Rachel Holloway said...

sO BEAUTIFUL! What a fun day!

And I love your everchanging header pictures. You are such a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey,
your family blog is super cute. I lost your phone number so i was wondering if you could call me and give me your address
Thanks :) Macey