Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jessica's Recital

Last night my sweet student, Jessica had her Book 1 and 2 recital. She did such a great job, and played beautifully! She told me afterwards that her hands and legs were shaking like crazy! I could tell that she was nervous, but she held her composure well. I really love these little rewards that happen with teaching violin. There are always hard days (not many with Jess, though!), but it all pays off in the end. :)


Her little niece came to watch. Jess was so cute with her, and she was such a good natured darling baby.

3 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I wish I could take lessons, maybe someday. I really like the second picture.

Kate said...

Frankly, I'd be thrilled if I got any students to the Minuets! I've only had one student get to the end of book 1, and then she switched to a different teacher. Sigh.

Rachel Holloway said...

How beautiful! I am so jealous I don't live closer...I would love lessons from you. I played for a long while in my younger days, but it's been gathering dust for a long time now. I miss it.