Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My New Lens!!!

My new lens came today (Nikkor 50mm 1.8, for those of you who know/care). I could not wipe the smile off my face all day! Just a few pictures I've taken so far...


11 comments:

Amy said...

We have different cameras, but I need some serious help with mine. Do you want to come and teach me a few things? I love your pics!

Anonymous said...

I just love how you can take something so ugly as the drive in and make it look so incredibly cool!!!! You are a true rockstar! I just adore you!!!!

Shannon said...

Ooh - I really love that last one!

Mindy said...

Amy, I would LOVE to come hang out with you and teach you anything I know (which wouldn't be much! ;).

Jason said...

Very nice. It's a fun lens eh?

Lindy said...

Ooooh, SOOO jealous. A 50mm is on my birthday wish list, along with the Photoshop CS4 upgrade...what can I say, I dream big.

Rachel Holloway said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DROOOOOOOLING over here! I WANT THIS ONE so bad....and have for a long time. This is definitely on the list for the next thing. I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I know/care. :) That's a great lens and you'll love it...it gives you beautiful bokeh!

V and Co. said...

if i didn't think you were so dang cute and so stinkin nice, i'd be hating you right now for your lens.
congrats

mommymelb said...

Mindy your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You have a great talent and eye for this! I love them!

Tanya said...

i am so jealous!!! i love your pics!