now why do we have to ignore this? ;) i want to know why these awesome pics are just for marci!
Marci loved my header photo, and wanted a copy... my email was being silly, so I just put them on here. You can have them too, if you want. ;)
CUTE MINDY!
yay! thanks hon. i'll email you about the other pics i want.
that's awesome! i was only kiddin...i didn't want to pry! i was just giving you a hard time! but i love them!
I love that first one. Very nice, Mindy!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
now why do we have to ignore this? ;) i want to know why these awesome pics are just for marci!
Marci loved my header photo, and wanted a copy... my email was being silly, so I just put them on here. You can have them too, if you want. ;)
CUTE MINDY!
yay! thanks hon. i'll email you about the other pics i want.
that's awesome! i was only kiddin...i didn't want to pry! i was just giving you a hard time! but i love them!
I love that first one. Very nice, Mindy!!
Post a Comment