Friday, March 13, 2009

I Have No Argument

On our way home from the library today the kids and I were chatting away, and they informed me that Melissa is a better cook than I am. I pretended to cry, so my sweet boys tried to comfort me... "It's just that she actually makes yummy meals every night... you just do sometimes." "When your meals are good they're really good, it's just that when they're bad, they're really bad." I finally had to quit pretending to be hurt because, unfortunately, they're right. Sigh.

6 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

That's brutal. I know for a fact you make dang good pizza, sister!

Alison said...

That is so funny...kids are just too honest. I bet you cook good, they are just picky right!?

Amy said...

Thats pretty funny. At least they get some kind of food. They should be grateful! ;)

The Wisers said...

Mindy why would you make up some wierd story like this? You just want me to come cook for you don't you? The thing that is so ironic about this is I call you almost everytime I cook and ask you for directions....hahaha!

Jason said...

My girls tell me I'm the second best cook in the world behind Dallas. I don't know if they think they're being completely honest or not. I tell them I'm maybe the second best cook in the house, which is good enough for me.

Janice {Run Far} said...

ha ha.. that is so funny. SOunds like me.