Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You AGAIN, Tari!!

I have been wanting a headboard forever, and after 15 years of marriage I finally have one! My sweet friend Tari gave me this headboard, footboard and nightstand. (Yes, the same Tari that made my birthday super special... I love this girl!) It wasn't the prettiest thing in the world... particle wood '80s look (forgot to take befores, darn it), but I knew with a little bit of paint it would look more like "me". And you can't beat free....So the last couple of days I've been painting, staining, and making Brandon fix the footboard because the WIND blew it over... crazy... and it's done! I'm SO happy with the way it turned out!! It's not my dream bed, but I can't afford that right now, and this looks soooo much better than a floating bed. I'm finally a grown up! :) (Oh, and my room is CLEAN! Hallelujah!)

1 comment:

The Oylers said...

I love it can't wait to see it in real life.