Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nothing to Say

So I'll just let you look at some cute photos. I'm feeling super depressed... my knee is acting up again. I'm trying not to think about it, because I'm determined to positive-think my way out of it, and there are worse tragedies in the world, I guess.

6 comments:

girlsmama said...

Holy cow! They are darling. I'm sorry your knee hurts. I know the feeling all too well. I hope you think your way out of it! think happy thoughts!

Charlotte said...

I just bought Alivia that same cute sweater.

Sorry about your knee, but thanks for spreading your happy thoughts on my blog, too.

Happy Thursday. :)

The Oylers said...

Sorry about your knee...maybe it just needs a rest. Those are some pretty cute girls if I do say so. Have fun today and we will see you tomorrow.

Brenda said...

Very cute pictures. That sucks about your knee. That's another reason I don't like running, though. Everyone I know who runs injures their knees (or another part of their leg), and a lot of times it's a recurring/permanent injury. Not good!

Amy said...

Sorry about your knee and, yes, there are worse things, but when you are a runner it sometimes feels like there isn't. I hope it improves. If it is your IT band I have a magical cure! (At least it helped me)

Rachel Holloway said...

Some days there isn't much TO say...but pics make it fun...
hope that darn knee stops acting up. Gosh I hate that feeling!