Saturday, March 20, 2010

52 Photowalks: Week 11 (Olivia's Baptism)

Last weekend Aubrey, Cooper and I drove out to Olivia's baptism. What a great day! I'm so proud of Livi! Olivia does NOT like to smile for photos. You have to be pretty sneaky with this girl... I'm actually pretty happy with what I captured, so I thought it would be good for my photowalk. (There are quite a few more, Jas... I'll get you a disc and you can edit them all how you'd like to. :)
There's a lot to contemplate before you get baptized.
Sisters. :) I love these girls! Aubrey did Ashley's hair and I did Livi's.
My two favorite photos of the day... I really proud of my brother, Jason. He's a good man, and a good dad. You can see how much his kids love him.

Donovan wasn't sporting any other looks besides ornery disgust, so it's a good thing he looks so darn cute no matter what! I wish I could keep that boy, but I'm afraid his mom and dad are waaaay too attached to him for me to be able to sneak off. Darn it.
Olivia with her uncle Adam.
Jason and his sweet, beautiful wife, Dallas. I love that girl. :)
And since it's rare for me to turn up in photos, I had to put this one on here. Thanks, Adam, for being the photographer.

Congratulations Olivia!! I love you! Thanks for all the hugs and snuggles and for being such a great niece. :)

6 comments:

Marci said...

what a cutie patootie!

Dallas said...

You got some really good ones Mindy. Thanks for taking them. I'm glad you stayed with us. It was fun staying up talking. Thanks for all your help that day too. Love you!

Felicia H. said...

Those look SOOO good!

Rachel Holloway said...

How cute do you look in that pic!?!?! SOOO gorgeous Mindy! Great shots...seriously, great! I am so impressed with your ever-improving photography. It's hard to see how it will get better, and then You take more shots. And I am wowed again!

Tanya said...

how fun!!! i love baptisms..they are the best!

Jason said...

Thanks for taking some pictures for us. I'm excited to see them all.