Thursday, March 04, 2010

52 Photowalks: Week 9

I made Brandon take me for a drive this week for the photo"walk"... and he didn't mind at all. He's always ready to go for a drive. He even took me out to lunch at a little cafe out in the middle of nowhere. What a great day!When we were driving past frozen Pelican Lake I saw my opportunity. The colors were calling to me, so we stopped, and I shot.




This ice was frozen solid. It looked scary, but I ventured out after Brandon jumped up and down numerous times. (Apparently he's not been so lucky every time he's tried that in the past...)

Couldn't decide which edit I liked better...




We drove past some curious wild horses.

I got this one on the sly... he wouldn't let me take more after that. I tried to get him to go somewhere with better light... I mean, look at his eyes with the sky!!... but he was having none of it. Party pooper. He's all great at encouraging my photography until the camera is pointed at him. ;)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like the first and third one. There's something about them that speaks to me. The third one might be saying, "Get under a blanket and take a nap", but I'm not sure. Pretty pictures, though!

girlsmama said...

Oh Mindy! These are magnificent. I can't even pick a favorite, they are all wonderful. And I think Brandon is almost as hot as my husband. :)

B-Blogit said...

these are great and i really think only you could take roadside sage brush and wild vegetation and make it look awesome!