... You've Got a Friend?
It makes a girl feel good to know that she has a friend who knows her this well:

Could there be a more perfect card for me? :) Vintage? Check. Makes me laugh? Check. Compliments me three times? Check. Check. Check.
And since this friend goes the extra mile, she also brought me beautiful flowers (which I promptly photographed and tried to channel florabella in editing) AND took me to Cafe Rio! Love you, Tari. :)
4 comments:
So there is a Cafe Rio in Vernal? Rock on, birthday girl. You are sassssssy!
YES, Annalee! It's new, and it's heaven. The. best. place. to. eat. here. I could eat the pork salad every day of my life.
that card rocks!
Awe Mindy you made me blush! I'm glad you had a great birthday and I could be a part of it. Your such and example to me.
Post a Comment