Aubrey, Cooper and I went sledding with Jake, Hannah, Molly and Annie, and I decided it would be the perfect photowalk opportunity. I wanted to practice my
panning skills, and also put my life in danger for a photo, so yeah... it was perfect.

Cooper is an animal... no fear, and no sense. He won't leave his gloves or hat on, even though I told him he'd get cold. Guess who was right? Mom. MOM is ALWAYS RIGHT. Hear that kiddos?

Molly enjoyed every minute too... I don't think this grin ever stopped.

Hannah even braved the hill with the cuties. My best run down the hill was the last one when Hannah and I jumped on together. We must have balanced the sled perfectly or something, because we went WAY better than any other time before. Too bad the cameragirl wasn't available to take pictures...

Check that out... Jake and the girls sharp, everyone else blurred. Yay, panning! (I know, it could be better, but hey, I'll get there!)

Perfect timing on this one! You better get out of Aubrey's way... or else! Instead of moving out of Aubrey's way, this girl decided to use her sled as a shield. Seriously though, some of these kids were ridiculous. They'd walk right up the middle of the hill, and they wouldn't care how much you yelled to MOVE!!! I had to lean forward once, pick a kid up and set him to the side as I whizzed past him. This is packed snow, so stopping isn't a very easy option.

My favorite photo of the day... blurred, yes, but if this doesn't show you what sledding feels like, I don't know what will!

Bye for now! Hope you enjoyed the walk this week. :) As always, I love to know which ones are your favorite.
4 comments:
I love the blurred one of cooper and the very first picture but they are all so good!
So cute. I want to go sledding now! Thanks for the walk. I like the one with Aubrey and Jake holding the kids walking up the hill. That would be a fun family photo!
those are awesome mind! i love the one where he's flying through the air...that face says pure joy!
Looks like a fun time. Neat pictures!
Post a Comment