Wednesday, January 13, 2010

52 Photowalks: Week 2

I got my photowalk done a little bit early this week... I was too excited to try it to wait any longer. :) My goal was to take photos of my shoes with very careful thought... in the set up, the framing, the lighting. I didn't allow myself to snap 50 photos of each pair and then choose. It was a good exercise, and a heck of a lot of fun to edit. :) Which photo do you like best?



And yeah... I might be a little bit obsessed with high heels. A girl can never have too many pairs. ;)

13 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I like the second one down

Anonymous said...

Picture number 3 is my favorite. They're all good though!

Alison said...

You just want to be taller!!! I want cute shoes now!

Candace said...

Such a cute idea!!! I like the fourth one best! :)

girlsmama said...

Wow! Catalog worthy! I think it's a tie with the two pairs on the suitcases.

Tanya said...

I love #2 and #4! I like all of the shoes though...what size are they? I may just have to steal them!! LOL

Mindy said...

Alison, you're totally right... I love feeling taller. :)

Tanya, size 6... you can't steal, but you could borrow. ;)

Rachel Holloway said...

oooh, all beautiful! Love the black pair on the suitcase. You did a great editing job and they look so vintage chic!

B-Blogit said...

black one with the line lined wall paper and the suitcase! Quite cool and I hate shoes :)

Marci said...

i like 1 and 2...you have some cute shoes lady!!

Amy said...

I like number 2!

katers said...

Love them all, but my favorite is the blue shoes. You're so talented!

Brittney said...

Mindy! I'm head-over-heels in love (haha) with these! Gorgeous! They make me ache for my camera. I may have to try for my first photowalk this week.