Friday, January 29, 2010

Fix It Friday at I Heart Faces



On Fridays iHeartFaces has a photo for everyone to play with and "fix". This one was a great one to begin with, but I thought I'd play a little bit... I love the colors! Click on the button to see more fixes. :)

I don't love this edit... I'll probably play with it more later. I use CS4. Added another without texture (don't love the texture on this particular photo). It's still not what I wanted, but I like it a little better. :)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh I have to disagree with you, I love it! You know like most people I have been watching iheartfaces for about a year. I didn't realize how much fun it could be to join in until I tried it.

Mindy said...

Thanks, Kristi... the face looks so muddy posted online. I don't know why exactly... it looked a lot better before. :)

PumpkinSeed Photography said...

Oh, wow! I love your crop & great texture!

Karina Skupień said...

love your fix, looks soo soft ! beautiful

on raspberry lane said...

love the cropping!

Dana Yi Photography said...

Oh wow! I love the crop and the texture you chose. The tones are beautiful

Amy Henderson said...

It looks great!