Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awww, You GUYS!

It's 8:00 a.m. on my birthday and it's already been a wonderful day. I woke up to something pretty special on my google reader... yeah, it made me cry. Brenda's hilarious poem... Jason's words from the heart that really made me cry... Geoff's short and sweet and just like him post... Adam's great memories that I would've never remembered... and Mom and Dad's letters of love... I can't think of a better birthday surprise. Thank you... I love you!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Happy Birthday, Mindy! I hope it was a good one...you deserve it.

Thinking of you...

mommymelb said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I've gotten to know you! You're such a good and wonderful person!

Marci said...

miss mindy!! i think i almost or did miss it!!!

happy birthday to one of the best, most beautiful people that i know!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

that's oh so sweet! You deserved a birthday just as perfect as those wonderful messages. :) Happy birthday!