Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks, Doug and Cassie!














Doug and Cassie had us for Christmas, and they gave us a Crate and Barrel gift certificate. I thought some of you might be interested in what we chose, so here it is! We got a set of 5 mixing bowls, that look so cute on my countertop, and an over-the-sink cutting board with a handy collapsible bowl. I am so excited to use them both! When they came, the yellow bowl was broken (that part is turned to the back), so I called Crate and Barrel, and they were so nice! I will have a replacement on Friday. :)

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I like those bowls. They add some nice color.

Melissa said...

I'm jealous! The bowls, the nice cutting board, the entire kitchen ... it looks nice! If you wanted to take a vacation, you could come decorate my place! Hehehe.

Felicia said...

Love the mixing bowls!!!

Lisa said...

so adorable! so is crate & barrel worth the cost? did you order online or what?

Mindy said...

yes, I ordered online... I think the items are really neat, and definitely good quality, but I would never spend what these cost myself... if you have extra money, I'd say go for it. ;)

Leslie said...

those are pretty precious. thanks for showing them off.
thanks mindy. you have been a huge support to me through visits and comments on my blog.
this is a terribly difficult time and the love of family and friends is bringing some comfort.
love you.

Karey said...

Neat stuff. I'm really liking the cutting board with bowl. Was it through the roof? I've never seen anything like it? How fun to get to shop like that!

Mindy said...

It was really fun! The cutting board was $28 I think... I don't know if that's through the roof or not... it was really handy when I was cutting vegetables. I just scooped them into the bowl as I went, then lifted the bowl out and dumped them in the pan.