Wednesday, January 09, 2008

How Cold is Too Cold?


So, if it's below 0* F, is it too cold to run? That's my excuse, anyway. If the roads are covered in snow and ice, is it too unsafe to run? That's my other excuse. They sound like good excuses, but I'm wondering if I should just toughen up and run. I miss it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I miss it, too. Moving from TX to ME is a bigger shocker to the running mojo!!!!

I've been stealing lots of miles on my friend's TM...it helps :o)

Mindy said...

Ugh! We have a treadmill, and I should just buck up and use it. I hate the darn things!

Brenda said...

Any excuse is a good excuse not to run. It's crazy to run in the first place, but on ice in 0 degree weather? I would have to check you into a mental institution.