I decided to run home after walking my daughter to school today, just to see if my legs remembered what to do. (less than a mile...no big deal) They do! They remember! It's like I never stopped! Now, I know if I decided to run 6 miles today, it wouldn't happen, but it felt great just to run. I love the sound of my feet hitting the pavement (although there were a few slips and slides...I didn't fall, though!) I love the feel of my breath, steady and strong. I love the way my whole body warms up, and feels like a well-oiled machine. I could have done without the frozen snot, and the itchy fire my legs felt when I came in from the cold, but it was good. Yes, it was good!
2 comments:
awesome. glad you got a taste today. careful not to slip...you woouldn't want to get injured and gain a bunch of weight. maybe we don't share those genes though. ;)
hey so i was reading the past apron girls posts and noticed that you make apron and was thinking of selling them? do you want to try and make it Country ChickS Boutique? you dont have to if it's going to be too much. i've made a couple before, but right now i'm swarming in these little 5x5 squares that i HAVE to make runners! but i know you have great taste, and it would be an honor to have some of your aprons on there if you want! (or anything else too!)
Post a Comment