I took the quiz and I am the same person as you. Kind of funny, I didn't think you and I were that much the same, but as I think about it I can think of some things that do remind me of you. I miss you guys, so anytime you want to come down and visit I would love it. Hannah
3 comments:
I took the quiz and I am the same person as you. Kind of funny, I didn't think you and I were that much the same, but as I think about it I can think of some things that do remind me of you. I miss you guys, so anytime you want to come down and visit I would love it.
Hannah
i LOVED doing this! jane austen rocks. stay tuned to my blog to see who i am!!
by the way, i love elinor dashwood. so good job!
Post a Comment