
These are pictures from our first camping trip in our "new" camper trailer. We went by Table Rock campground. It was a lot of fun...except for the mice that got in our camper. Brandon kept jumping out of bed all night and pounding on the walls. He didn't know how I could possibly sleep with the sound of mice in the walls, but I said, "I'm tired, there's nothing I can do about it, so I would like to sleep." I could've slept through the mice, but not through Brandon's shenanigans!

Aubrey, Tyler, and Cooper by a fence near the campground.

On our little hike.

Here it is! Our new "home away from home"-- a 1987 Wilderness trailer.
3 comments:
wow! that's quite the trailer. we would love to have something like that. but the mice? how in the world could you sleep through that?! i would have been awake all night, shaking, while in the fetal position.
I don't know...I think Brandon was freaking out enough for the both of us! I really really do hate mice though! I'll have to tell you some of my mice stories sometime.
Hannah wouldn't have been able to sleep either and I would have been the asleep one. It sure would be fun to go camping with you all. YOu should drive that baby to Texas.
Jake
Post a Comment