I found out that people actually read this blog. Wow. ;) So, I guess I should be more diligent in updating, so those couple of readers I have don't get extremely bored and quit looking. :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I check in from Lisa's blog sometimes. I've loved that cute fish and a boy phrase every time I saw it. You have a cute family.
Of course we read it. We have been anxiously waiting for some updates. Now that we have done ours we expect you to get on it also. We miss you guys lots, and I love this picture of your family.
3 comments:
I check in from Lisa's blog sometimes. I've loved that cute fish and a boy phrase every time I saw it. You have a cute family.
Of course we read it. We have been anxiously waiting for some updates. Now that we have done ours we expect you to get on it also. We miss you guys lots, and I love this picture of your family.
Hannah
don't worry, mindy. we'll keep checking back even when you do have a long lapse. beautiful family!
Post a Comment