Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Photos are in a Magazine!!

Aubrey and I entered a photo contest for a magazine called The Edge... Aubrey won first place!!
I got a third place, but even better...
They used TWO of my photos full page for articles! (I am thinking they got a pretty good deal though... they don't have to give me any prizes, or pay for pictures for their articles... oh well, I'm published, and that's good enough for now! :)

26 comments:

B-Blogit said...

Wow congrats! Next you will be taking pictures for every possible magazine! You are so great!

Candace said...

Mindy!!! I am so proud of you!!! You are so awesome, I've always known it, I'm so so glad you're being recognized by others now! You ROCK!! :)

Candace said...

When I said "others"... I meant like OTHERS that will be potentially PAYING you!!! Of course, many OTHERS know how amazing you are! ;) Just thought I should clarify... LOL

{krista} said...

WOW! Mindy, these are fantastic!!! You have an amazing eye. Good job. ~krista

Brenda said...

That's great! Very cool!

Amy said...

That really is so cool!

Holly said...

Wow published. You are way too talented. Congrats to you and aubrey!

Rachel Holloway said...

Mindy. Just had to stop in and tell you I am so proud of you! You're amazing...

Felicia said...

Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it.

Charlotte said...

Woohoo! That's amazing! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! that is so cool!

girlsmama said...

Way to go Mindy! Time to start offering your prints!

Brittney said...

Oh. My. Heck. THATS AWESOME!!! Way to go, Mindy!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

So awesome!! Way to go Aubrey and Mindy.

Shanna said...

Mindy,
I don't comment much but I do love your blog. CONGRATULATIONS on the photos! That's Awesome! You are extremely talented! So cool.

jen said...

Good job! That is awesome!

nikib4kids said...

That's amazing! Great job Mindy and Aubrey!! You two are just awsome! I so love looking at all of your photos and wish to be a great as you some day!

Becky said...

Proving yet again that you Smith women are the freakin BOMB :) Congrats!!!

Jessica said...

Mindy,
Ever since Brandon showed me the pictures of our cow and the hummingbird, I have enjoyed your talent of photography. I'm happy to hear that others have noticed as well. It's too bad that you guys are leaving just as I got to meet you all. At least I can come to this space and check out how you all are doing. Way to go!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh! that is so cool mindy!!! congrats!

Tari said...

That's so wonderful!!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you. That's too bad they used all your pics then only gave you 3rd.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the one of your little boy blowing the bubble. Good job lady.

Kate said...

How cool! That is so awesome!

V and Co. said...

ada girl!!!!

carol said...

Ah! Congratulations! Your photos rock, so I'm not really surprised, but I am very happy for you! And Aubrey too! Hazaa!!!

Jenny and Travis said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Though, I have always LOVED your pictures and thought that you do an amazing job, so I shouldn't be too surprized! Congrats again! --Jenny