Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beautiful Whitney

All I have to say, is you'd have to be a pretty awful photographer to mess up pictures of a girl this beautiful! ;) I had so much fun with Whitney's bridal shoot this morning! She's getting married next week (where I'm the lucky photographer... again! :)



Whitney has a smile to light up a room! She was a perfect model...

Color??


Or black & white?? I'm torn...


See those cute toes peeking out? Yes, she's wearing hot pink heels. How cute is that?







After buttoning up this dress, we thought she might have to just wear it until next week... it's quite the ordeal, but well worth it in the end. :)









Her colors will be this pink and green... I can't wait to see the whole effect at her reception. I'm sure it will be gorgeous!



I really like it when clouds work in my favor. :)

11 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

I love it! I'll say it again Sam...you rock at professional photography!

Charlotte said...

Oh my goodness, you do beautiful work, Mindy. I vote Black and white for the head shot, and my overall fave is absolutely the flowers and shoes together. Love them all, though!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

love those, maybe, if I lose a lot of weight you could retake my bridals. Ha Ha! Love the one with the clouds. HOw awesome it that.

Janice {Run Far} said...

love em... you rock.

Amy said...

So cute! And I don't know which one is my fave, I really like them all. And her dress is gorgeous!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh mindy!!! these are beautiful! i can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Shell said...

Wow! Those are all so beautiful. Great work.

Marci said...

GORGEOUS!

Jason said...

I like the color shot better than the black and white. Here face doesn't stand out very much against the background in the black and white picture.

Kim said...

You really have a talent! Those are beautiful.

Memories of the Friendliest Ghost said...

Mindy-

I have to agree with Jason. I like the color one the best. Her face looks pale in the B&W photo. I love all the photos, nice work!!!!

P.S. What are your secrets.