Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update...

1. Aubrey won her championship game!! We went, and I am SO glad... it was everything you could ask for in a championship game... overtime, broken thumb (not Aubrey's), drama, tension, feeling like you're going to puke because you're so nervous... and WINNING in the end! Aubrey did great, and it was something I definitely wouldn't want her to miss!



We still got to see family, and it wasn't enough, but it was still something, and the weekend was GREAT!!



2. I'll figure it out, and it's really okay. I just stress over dumb stuff.



3. Well, still no offers, still don't know what to do, still no job...



4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!



5. It'll be fine... I need to help people learn and grow and do the things they need to, and if that means more work for me, so be it. :) The blessings will outweigh the pain.



6. Heaven knows. Hopefully I will someday too. :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I have no idea what you're talking about on most of these, but congrats to Aubrey for winning her game.

carol said...

Mindy- What is Brandon looking for? I would be happy to keep my ears open up here if you had any interest in coming back?
And CONGRATS to Aubrey!

girlsmama said...

Way to go Aubrey! I'm so glad you found some "resolution" or at least patience in all of the things you were stressing about. And don't worry we all stress about things.c

Marci said...

YAY aubrey!!! that's awesome and i'm so glad that you guys went with her. i tried to call you but couldn't get a hold of you. call me if you can and i'll try and call you again.:D

Annalee Kelly said...

Congrats Aubrey!

Melindy, you are an elect lady. Love you!

Janice {Run Far} said...

love ya... you are so amazing.

Amy said...

I wish there was something I could do to help...

As always, love all your pictures!