That is AWESOME! I want a family picture taken like that! :)
Oh I love this one even more than the other one!
That is wicked awesome. I love every single one of those funny faces!
Wow, I am still cracking up!!! Apparently Landon is too cool for that childs play!
holy crap do these people all look alike or what? i think i see two brandon's in there!
I love it! This should definitely be your mom and dad's Christmas card picture.
I love reading your blog. What great fun. You all inspire me.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is AWESOME! I want a family picture taken like that! :)
Oh I love this one even more than the other one!
That is wicked awesome. I love every single one of those funny faces!
Wow, I am still cracking up!!! Apparently Landon is too cool for that childs play!
holy crap do these people all look alike or what? i think i see two brandon's in there!
I love it! This should definitely be your mom and dad's Christmas card picture.
I love reading your blog. What great fun. You all inspire me.
Post a Comment