Monday, December 29, 2008

Colorado Sunset

Brandon had to drive to Colorado AGAIN yesterday for an on-call emergency, so I insisted that this time he was taking me. I got to see one of the best sunset shows I've seen in a long time! It was gorgeous! I got a couple of pictures, but it really doesn't do it justice. Now I've spent two days "on the job" with Brandon... it's a lot of endless driving through nothing, but a lot of that nothing is pretty. I definitely would not like to do it every day, though!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pics. Is this with your new camera? Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

sometimes i think it is so fun to go with them and just get to see what they do...plus it's always so nice to have all of their attention for a few hours. what a beautiful place! we are coming out to vernal in the next couple of weeks. maybe we could get together and go out to dinner.

nikib4kids said...

Doesn't it just bug you when you think your pic should a look a certain way and it just doesn't quite look the way you "see" it! Oh well, on the flip side sometimes it turns out so much better than you expect it. That's why we have digital cameras, so we can take as many of those pics as we want till we get the one we want! Beautiful pics!

Marci said...

of course...i'm on my way as we speak! jk we are coming the weekend of the 16th. i'll let you know exactly when if you all are going to be around that weekend. haley and i are going to loa the weekend of the 24th to party with v before jake gets home, wanna go?