I've got some cute snow babies, don't I?

Tyler was probably my most willing model. The boy needs some chapstick.

Cooper kept doing the winking thing, because I was doing that to look into my viewfinder. The boy needs a kleenex.

I need to learn some photoshopping stuff, because Aubrey's eyes really looked much bluer than this in real life. She's one beautiful, tall, gorgeous girl. She gets her looks from her Dad, obviously.
If anyone wants to come be a model for me, I'd appreciate it. My kids are going to kill me if I make them do this too many more times. Let's just say that I don't get very many happy shots.
13 comments:
Super cute! I love you all.
Your kids are getting so grown up! That Aubrey is going to break some hearts! I love the pic of her. Your boys are cute too.
I love those pics. Every single one. All your kids are cute and, yes, she is very pretty.
And sorry I have no ideas for jobs. I would go with the rock star one mentioned. Sounds good to me?
Do you have photoshop? 'Cause you could just do a color burn right over Aubrey's eyes and it would deepen the blue. Or just increase the saturation of the whole picture a tad and it would pop the blue in her eyes, her coat, and the rosiness of her cheeks and lips. Or the Auto levels feature might do all that for you...
Sorry if that was TMI. :0)
Char, I do have photoshop, but am CLUELESS. I will have to email you to get it all figured out. Thanks for the hints!!
You caught your kids personalities so well. I love the one of Aubrey.
Very cute! I like the one of Aubrey, even if her eyes don't look as blue as they should, she looks very pretty!
oh my goodness, the kids look so old and adorable! and have i mentioned i want your camera...its causing me to sin...i'm totally coveting.
I LOVE those!! Aubrey looks so beautiful!! WOW!! Makes me miss you guys!!
Aubrey is so gorgeous! She is going to be a heart breaker.
We'd love to be models! I wanted family pictures for Christmas but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe for New Years? They look great by the way!
wow, mindy. not too shabby for your first few with your new camera! they are gorgeous.
AWESOME PICS!! YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT TALENT!!! I can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment