Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Love Christmas

"You're going to shoot your eye out with that thing!" Cooper got a "practice" gun, and Tyler inherited his dad's shotgun. They were both very excited!
But not as excited as I am about my Christmas gift... how many girls are lucky enough to get a camera for Christmas? (Me and Melissa, that's who!)
The boys have wanted robes for a long time, and they got great matching robes. Now I don't have to look at their ugly pajama shirts anymore!
Aubrey got a comfy new mattress and new bedding! She said she had the most comfortable night's sleep of her life that night. The quilt and sheets are SO cute!!
This is what happened when I wanted Cooper to let me take pictures of him. He threw a fit, and ended up throwing himself on the floor. I'm getting a picture one way or the other, dude... you can decide how you look in it.
My favorite picture of the day... all of our feet in hand knitted slippers from grandma! Ah, what a great Christmas!

11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YES, you lucky girl! And Melissa too? GEESH! :) I am so excited to see all the pics you take! Yet another talent in the making...

Amy said...

Merry Christmas to you!!! I love all the pictures, but I think the feet one might be my favorite! Congrats on the camera...Trent got me one for Christmas too! And do you know what, Andrew does the same thing as Cooper. I guess he was sick of me practicing taking pics on him. And by the way, I love you PJ's!

Anonymous said...

Looks good, Mom!

girlsmama said...

I got a camera too! I am beyond excited. I see you got a Nikon as well. We should have another Apron Girls get together and take pictures of each other! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the holiday!

Leslie said...

that looks like a GREAT Christmas.
that camera looks GREAT!

Tari said...

I love your blog! Glad you had a great Christmas! I love the slippers, so cute!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

So glad you had a great Christmas. I love that Tyler inherited Brandon's gun-I love sentimental gifts. Also, love the camera-so jealous-I will be over, or you can come here to take pics of the girls. I need some bad! Aubrey's quilt looks so cute.

Brenda said...

That's so nice that Aubrey got a new mattress. She really needed one!

V and Co. said...

AHHHH I LOVE YOUR CAMERA! and that last picture of the feet is too dang cute you need to put that in your house somwhere!

nikib4kids said...

What a great Christmas for you guys!! I'm so jealous of you....I want a Nikon!! Some day!

prRiggs said...

Love the slippers--they remind me of my grandma.