

When I went to the library last week, I almost passed right by this tree, but then had to stop for a double take. It's full of apples, but the leaves are all gone! It really looked like a bunch of red Christmas balls hanging from it! I went back the next morning to take pictures because I thought it was so cool (and there is nothing cool in my yard to take pictures of right now!) I think all the people inside the building thought I was a little nuts, but who cares? I guess I am a little nuts, so I might as well flaunt it...
6 comments:
you are not nuts, that is pretty and I probally would have stopped and taken a pic too.
i'm so glad someone else does this kind of thing too!!!
I don't think you are a nut. Very festive tree!
That is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Beautiful.
That is so cool!
Neato!
Post a Comment