Friday, September 26, 2008
Most of All
Today when Melissa, Hannah and I were having a girl's lunch and chatting away about music... what? You said Hannah's in Texas? Melissa is in la la land? Whatever. Fine. When I was sitting in my sweats waiting for my jars to wash so I could can grape juice, and I was chatting online with Melissa and Hannah... I hate coming out of my fantasy world! Anyway, Melissa asked me who sang a song that I showed to her awhile ago. This song is fantastic, really! And, I bet most of you have never heard it before. I'm betting this because I had a hard time even finding it online. It's called Most of All by Mac Davis, and it's the sweetest, most tender love song ever. Ever! Okay, I can't hold a straight face anymore. It's a love song... I'll just say that. Listen to the clip of "Most of All", and then you should buy it. I dare you to listen to the whole thing without smiling. Then I dare you to listen to the whole song with your lover without... smiling. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey it's Justina from onmyperch.blogspot.com. I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of the paint splattered pouch. If I do not hear from you by Tuesday, I will pick another winner! Thanks for reading perch!
I listened to that song--very funny! I love it.
congrats on the 5 mile race. with a pulled muscle? wow.
Gag me!! :) Thanks for sharing that little funny!
I sure wish this would have been together for reals. I miss you guys oh so much. Love you.
mindy! you naughty, naughty girl.
Oh my. And they say the music is getting raunchy now. :)
Post a Comment