Felicia, that's the idea!! ;) Vicki, I didn't think of that. I guess if I get a bunch of cases for Christmas, I'll share them with everyone I love! ;) Janice, I think you're thinking about Downeast Basics? Rachel, glad I could make you laugh! I like to give people giggles.
(hopefully you understood the humor in it. i would hate for you to drive all the way here and be disappointed that all i have for you is a print out of the photo. :)
9 comments:
Ooh, I wonder if I post my "list" on the blog if it would help Todd out a little :o)
So what if you get one of these from everybody who reads your blog? ;-)
He he....
Hey what is that website with the dresses? I forgot!
Oh Mindy, you make me laugh.... :)
Felicia, that's the idea!! ;) Vicki, I didn't think of that. I guess if I get a bunch of cases for Christmas, I'll share them with everyone I love! ;) Janice, I think you're thinking about Downeast Basics? Rachel, glad I could make you laugh! I like to give people giggles.
Cute bag! Maybe if I had a cute bag like that I would make it to the temple more??? Not that that should be my motivation....
Done!
i guess you will have to come and visit me to get your gift. :)
(hopefully you understood the humor in it. i would hate for you to drive all the way here and be disappointed that all i have for you is a print out of the photo. :)
Ha, Leslie! I totally understood the humor in your comment! The thing is, I wouldn't even be disappointed, if I got to have a nice visit with you! :)
Post a Comment