I thought this was a cute blog idea. If you like it, do it with your kids too!
1. What does mom always say to you? Go clean your room!!
2. What makes mom happy? Giving her hugs and kisses.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't obey.
4. How does mom make you laugh? That's a hard one... (Cooper toots... then laughs)... funny pictures?
5. How old is mom? 32? Is that how old you are? (No, but you're going the right direction, Coop!)
6. How tall is mom? I don't know. I don't KNOW I said!
7. What does mom like to do? Talk on the phone and play on the computer. All. Day. Looooooong.
8. What is mom's job? Umm... cleaning the house.
9. What is mom's favorite food? Soup.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't obey.
4. How does mom make you laugh? That's a hard one... (Cooper toots... then laughs)... funny pictures?
5. How old is mom? 32? Is that how old you are? (No, but you're going the right direction, Coop!)
6. How tall is mom? I don't know. I don't KNOW I said!
7. What does mom like to do? Talk on the phone and play on the computer. All. Day. Looooooong.
8. What is mom's job? Umm... cleaning the house.
9. What is mom's favorite food? Soup.
10. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she hugs and kisses me. Is that the last one?
4 comments:
Haha, kids are funny! I'd do that, too, if I had kids!
So cute! Maybe I'll do it with my kids sometime when we are on speaking terms again.
This cracks me up! I'm always fascinated by the things our little ones think.
So fun! I've got to do this.
Post a Comment