Friday, July 11, 2008

Mikarose


Okay, I have an ulterior motive for posting this here... I get put in Rachel's giveaway twice... but I REALLY want one of these dresses! They are so cute! Go check out this website... now!
And all you girls who were with me at Fred Meyer on our girl's night out... Remember those black and red high heeled shoes I was in love with? Is this not the perfect dress for them? I'd be so hot!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I say get it and the shoes. How often do you find a dress and shoes that you just know will make you super hot? :)

Anonymous said...

so cute. I love all of it!!

Leisha and Tanner said...

Mindy you for sure need this dress and the shoes!! It would make Brandon pass out because you looked so good!:)Even though Im sure you do that to him everday already! O this is Leisha not Tanner...that might be a little weird! :)

Brenda said...

That is a really cute dress.