Brandon and I went to see Mamma Mia! last night for our date... and it was about 100 minutes of fun! Brandon has seen the musical twice in Vegas, but I had never seen it. He kept telling me that it was fun, and he'd listen to the music, but I had NO idea what it was about, so I didn't have any desire to see it when we were in Vegas. Now I'm mad! I really wish we would have. Anyway, the movie was really cute... a few flaws, but we can look past those for a movie that is so entertaining. When you go see it, just keep in mind that it is a musical, and it's silly. Then... sit back and smile! Oh, also... if you're in a theatre with people who have seen it live, they may sing along and get into it. If that's going to kill you... wait and rent it.
*If you go to see this movie on my recommendation, and don't like it... too bad. I refuse to be held accountable. If you don't normally like movies I like, maybe you should skip this one. ;)
8 comments:
I saw the play in Salt Lake. I liked it. It's the one with all the ABBA music, right?
I like musicals I want to see this one
I wanna see this, too! Never seen the musical, but I like their music!
just went and saw it...perfect no thinker movie. it was a lot of fun.:)
"If you don't normally like movies I like, maybe you should skip this one. ;)"
Noted. :D
Yes, Dallas, it's the one with the ABBA music. Did Jason go see it with you? I can't imagine him liking it. Brenda, that disclaimer was put there with you specifically in mind. ;)
oh goodie... I can't wait to see it.
Brandon went and saw this movie on the same weekend that Batman came out. Well, he looses 5 man points for that. But he GETS 10 man points for taking his wife to chick flick on the same weekend the manliest movie in the world opens up, so good for him.
Post a Comment