Monday, June 28, 2010

Man of the House

Tyler's been at Grandpa's Farm working for the summer, and boy, do I miss him.  I've had to take care of the dog and the lawn, and it's not my favorite thing.  Cooper's been helping with the lawn... and he's doing a great job.  We're working on not missing spots, but I think for a little guy running a machine bigger than he is, he's doing a fantastic job.  :)

4 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Man I can't wait for the day my boys are big enough to do that!

Brenda said...

I was thinking the exact same thing, Felicia. Cooper sure is cute!

Brittney said...

Can I borrow him? Oh, how I hate mowing the lawn...

Rachel Holloway said...

THAT.IS.SO.PRECIOUS! :)

He's a keeper, that's for sure. And he has totally inspired me to go mow my own lawn. It sure does need it!