Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Heart Faces... Babies

This is one of my all-time favorite photos I've ever captured. My friends had just adopted the sweetest little baby boy, and I got to be the lucky photographer to document one of their first days together as a family.




Click to see more baby images! (And who wouldn't want to see lots and lots of adorable babies??)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one. Very out of the box SO sweet. Great job

Laurie said...

I love this! So beautiful!

Summer said...

This is really great!

Summer said...

This is really great!

sarahclswanson said...

Lovely depth of field! Precious.

Digital Mom said...

UHmaZING. beautiful shot. gorgeous baby. blessed parents

Anonymous said...

Love his delicate little face!

TidyMom said...

BEAUTIFUL capture!! LOVE this shot!! Nice job!!

Linds said...

I love how you can see the joy in the parent's faces even though they are blurred out. Adoption is one of the neatest things to witness... congrats to your friends!

Amber Goddard Photography said...

I love these types of photos! The composition is great, and what a fun session to be able to capture for your friend :)

Bobbie - Clumsy Crafter said...

I love that. It's so interesting

SarahinSC said...

I love the depth of field! Neat shot!

Shannon Masayo said...

DOF is yummy. so cute

Summer said...

LOVE IT!

Killara girl said...

such a sweet family shot!

Nydia Kehnle said...

Beautiful family shot... really creative.

Natasha said...

Great capture!!!

melody said...

This is incredible. You did a wonderful job!