I love the image and the processing. Great job!
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
P.S. I'm LDS, too! :)
Fabolous photo!!!
haha, awesome photo! Love every bit of it! Beautiful
WOW!! Awesome Photo
Wow, amazing shot and it looks like so much fun!
LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for sharing!!
wow! love this one!
WINNER! WINNNNNNER! LOVE it! Her expression is what MAKES this photo simply priceless! Perfect!
This is great. Love it. :)
Love this, her facial expression is so cute.
So lovely!BTW~ Where'd she get the dress? LOL
How cute!!!!
Hehe! Great photo! I love it! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! Hope it wins! :)
Very cool photo! Love it.
So much fun. Great idea!
Love it! Very fun!
great entry!
Love this shot! I keep coming back to it defintely one of my favorites.
I love this!! I was drawn to how much fun she is having. :)
Oh. my. word! How fun and cute is she?! Love the expression on her face. :)
Post a Comment
23 comments:
I love the image and the processing. Great job!
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
P.S. I'm LDS, too! :)
Fabolous photo!!!
haha, awesome photo! Love every bit of it! Beautiful
WOW!! Awesome Photo
Wow, amazing shot and it looks like so much fun!
LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for sharing!!
wow! love this one!
WINNER! WINNNNNNER! LOVE it! Her expression is what MAKES this photo simply priceless! Perfect!
This is great. Love it. :)
Love this, her facial expression is so cute.
So lovely!
BTW~ Where'd she get the dress? LOL
How cute!!!!
Hehe! Great photo! I love it! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! Hope it wins! :)
Very cool photo! Love it.
So much fun. Great idea!
Love it! Very fun!
great entry!
Love this shot! I keep coming back to it defintely one of my favorites.
I love this!! I was drawn to how much fun she is having. :)
Oh. my. word! How fun and cute is she?! Love the expression on her face. :)
Post a Comment