Guess what? GUESS WHAT??? Pioneer Woman chose one of my photos for her "bug" contest... yes, this makes 3 times that she has chosen one of mine, which thrills me to no end. :) It doesn't mean much besides she likes my work, but it still makes me feel so validated as a photographer, especially when I've had a rough photography week. Now if I could only win an i heart faces contest.... ;)
On another note, this blog post over at Clover Lane is amazing. Go read it!
On yet another note... Wasatch Back is THIS weekend! I can't believe it's here already! Cheer on team "Runners With Heart" from home, okay?

6 comments:
Congratulations! Once again, I'm not surprised. You are an amazing photographer.
I agree with you about Sarah's post on Clover Lane. As soon as I get my printer working, I'll be printing it to re-read.
Congrats Mindy! That's awesome.
congrats on your photo and I'll be thinking about you this weekend....good luck and have so much fun!
Love the Clover Lane post. It is so good. CONGRATS on your photo. So glad that the news came at a good time for you!!! Have so much fun this weekend!
Good job, Mindy! That's neat!
That is really a good picture. We are excited for you. What a great daughter you are.
Post a Comment